PUBLISHED APRIL 2022
Our team is building the Squirro Insights-Engine, an unstructured data discovery and analysis platform. We combine our unique Smart Filter technology with a very easy-to-use interface so that you can easily and quickly unearth gold in your landfills of digital data.
You have several years of experience in building bleeding-edge frontend applications. You have built responsive designs so that the same application works on browsers of all sizes. You have worked with at least one modern MV* framework and are excited about the new capabilities they bring to the web.
You enjoy working together with teams to deliver outstanding client-side user experiences. And you love to collaborate with customers and business owners to help shape their future and the future of Squirro.
- Experience with CSS and implementing designs in close collaboration with a designer
- Familiar with performance optimization techniques
- Up to date with the latest browser developments and how to use them in code
- But also able to degrade nicely to older browsers
- Existing knowledge in any of the following is not required but helpful:
- Exceptional programming experience in various frontend languages
- Experience with testing and test-driven development
- Good communication skills with fluency in English
- Zurich: Work permit in Switzerland, which is given for citizens of EU and EFTA member states
In your application, it is important to us that you can show us your way of working and your knowledge. Please add links to GitHub/GitLab or other sample projects you have worked on.
We offer you
- Become part of a team of smart, open-minded people with individual qualities. Together we work on making technologies such as machine-learning applicable to everyday business problems.
- You’ll meet a rapidly growing company, with plentiful opportunities to grow into leadership roles. And you’ll face a steep learning curve & daily data science, technological and business challenges.
- Squirro provides a start-up environment and culture; fast-paced and agile with quick decision-making. It’s an honest and open environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and have a say.
- We believe in life-long learning and supporting the development of our staff.
Businesses capitalize on new opportunities, improve client relations, and optimize decision-making capabilities using Squirro’s vertical-specific Augmented Intelligence solutions, which combine human intelligence with powerful AI. An Insight Engine at its core,
Squirro delivers contextualized insights from your most relevant data sources and displays them directly, via workbench integrations, or through self-service applications.
Squirro works with global organizations, primarily in the Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, and Manufacturing industries. Customers include Bank of England, Standard Chartered, ING, Brookson, Candriam, and Ninety-One.
Founded in 2012, Squirro is currently present in Zürich, London, Munich, New York, and Singapore. Further information about AI-driven business insights can be found at https://squirro.com/
Get in Touch
Note to Agencies - Normally we do not proceed with applications from recruitment agencies. All unsolicited résumés from agencies will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be paid.