PUBLISHED JANUARY 2021
We’re looking for a passionate, self-driven and motivated Enterprise Account Executive with an excellent enterprise software sales track record for the UK, Nordics and Benelux. We strive to establish Squirro as the world's leading Insights Engine and Augmented Intelligence Solution Provider! You would be joining a fast growing international company.
Job location is London, we will only accept applications from London.
- Drives sales using an array of prospecting activities and cultivation of relationships with institutions in the UK and Nordics through prospecting activities, including cold calling, customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Work closely with Marketing & your colleagues to target key clients.
- Designs and delivers live sales presentations to prospective customers and develops relationships with individual businesses.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Squirro
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Squirro solution; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that exceed customer expectations
- Maintains accurate and quality sales records and prepares sales and activity reports
Our ideal candidate:
- A hunter - Someone who likes to win. A lot!
- Strong in client follow-up's
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful.
- Self-Driven and ambitious.
- You know how to build a strong sales pipeline, manage it and convert it into sales
- Has interest in new technologies and the AI, Machine Learning and Data Science Space.
- You love and are capable of closing complex, consultative deals.
- Did we mention you like to win and to hunt?
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline
- Has experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
- Strong sales qualifications from previous jobs / a minimum of 3+ years related experience
- Demonstrates knowledge of selling in the Enterprise Application space (preferably Data Science / Application space)
- Strong communication and presentation skills on business decision maker / CxO level
- Natural drivenness to challenge prospects and customers with value based selling
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- BA, MA / MBA or equivalent experience
- Business, Marketing
Businesses generate and convert new leads, improve existing relationships, and optimize processes using Squirro's vertical-specific Augmented Intelligence Apps, which combine human intelligence with powerful AI. An Insights Engine at its core, Squirro applies cognitive search, advanced analytics, and intuitive dashboarding to unstructured data to provide new opportunities, next-bast-action recommendations, and real-time 360° client cockpits. All which can be integrated within CRM Systems, Core Banking Systems, or Insurance Solutions.
Squirro works with global organizations, primarily in the Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, and Manufacturing industries. Customers include Brookson, Investec, Helvetia Insurance, and Axis Capital. Founded in 2012, Squirro is currently present in Zurich, London, New York, and Singapore. Further information about AI-driven business insights can be found at https://squirro.com/
Note to Agencies - Normally we do not proceed with applications from recruitment agencies. All unsolicited résumés from agencies will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be paid.
Get in Touch
Phone: +41 44 586 98 98