PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 2021
We are looking for an academic technical content writer to join a fast-growing software company in Zurich.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team if you: like being part of a creative content development team that delivers innovative and engaging training and education offerings. You should have a technical background - which means that you know Python and have a strong interest in AI, Machine Learning, Data and emerging technologies. You’re passionate about educating, are creative and know how to write and produce educational content for a variety of audiences; technical in particular but also non-technical. You are able to manage yourself and your time well and like being held accountable for your results as well as being part of an ambitious team.
- Collaborate with the head of training and education to create interactive and varied educational training content for a global network in a variety of technical and non-technical roles: entire training courses, technical documentation, how to guides, cheat sheets, supporting documents, knowledge banks, FAQs, educational webinars, interviews, podcasts etc
- Collaborate with the technical team: engineering and delivery to learn about our products, what training is required in alignment and what documentation needs to be written/updated to align with the speed of the product development
- Be the technical right hand and contact point to the head of training and education
- Work with various content writing and editing tools to develop required academic content - Articulate Suite, LMSs etc.
- Work on motioning and creating a holistic approach to education across the entire company
- Identify audiences for content and anticipate the questions, problems, and needs that the content should address
- Native Level, C2 or IELTS Level 9 English is a must, especially in writing
- Teaching qualification and teaching experience
- Python, HTML and CSS knowledge
- Familiarity with web technologies, web-based content management and writing tools, as well as learner management systems
- Experience in creating a variety of different educational and training content
- Impeccable written communication skills, editorial abilities, and strong attention to detail
- Experience with other methods of presenting learning content, such as recorded video tutorials, live video streams, or instructor-led training
- A quick learner
- An eye for visuals and graphic design
- Strong desire to consistently create and deliver unique and engaging educational experiences
- Squirro is a Swiss company, based in Zurich and with offices in London, New York, Munich, and Singapore.
- Squirro works with global data-driven organizations, predominately with the world’s leading banks, chemistry-, biology-, insurance-, and law-enforcement organizations and other big and mid-size commercial businesses.
- Squirro takes advantage of its ability to source leads, recommend the next best action in an automated way, derive customer-related and other insights from various data sources.
Get in Touch
Phone: +41 44 586 98 98