Squirro is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team and manage our strategy for exponential business growth as we scale. As for location, we offer NYC, London or Zurich.
The Growth Marketing Manager will develop and execute a data-driven growth marketing strategy to drive user acquisition and activation across all paid, owned, and earned touchpoints for B2B audiences. As a key player in the organization, the Growth Marketing Manager will have a wide range of ownership overseeing programs that leverage content marketing, inbound marketing, PPC, SEO, CRM, email/push/SMS, and social media.
In this role, you will develop campaigns and create experiments (A/B, multivariate testing) backed by the strategy, which can be scaled to drive ongoing optimization of our web properties. The ideal candidate is a data-enthusiast who will not only be adept at developing strategies but also at reporting results and monitoring ongoing growth tactics. As the Growth Marketing Manager, you should have the technical skills and hacker mindset to be able to test, adjust, and launch in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Manage end-to-end performance marketing across the customer lifecycle (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral)
- Own paid and organic growth strategy, from concept to completion
- Understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video, and offline channels.
- Experience with multi-touch attribution and media mix models.
- You are passionate about Marketing and Marketing tech. You keep up to date with the industry, its latest trends, and platforms.
- You have experience creating full-funnel marketing campaigns.
- Build-out our paid acquisition strategy; report on and calculate the success of (e.g. ROI), and make recommendations for improvement
- Lead implementation efforts of Marketing Automation platform, including learning the platform, working with the team on data setup and integration, and building campaigns
- Own demand generation efforts that support our sales team and drive MQL’s
- Lead development and execution of lifecycle marketing communications
- Implement various models (customer segmentation, churn & retention, growth, and experimentation models) to guide efforts and increase the probability of success of experiments, and enable deeper personalization and campaign development.
- Partner with the team to ensure analytics are accurately tracking marketing efforts
Metrics, Testing, and Reporting
- Define measurements of success (KPIs) for campaigns, develop testing framework, and analyze data to understand the impact of new channels
- Define growth and performance benchmarks and establish analytics and reporting for channels
- Build growth models using organic and paid growth loops
- Create reporting dashboards and share relevant insights regularly with internal teams
- Work with the team to improve testing capabilities and campaign development
- Communicate growth performance to executive leadership to promote a shared understanding of performance marketing strategy, ROI, and opportunities
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field
- 5+ years experience in growth marketing, performance marketing, digital marketing, or relevant role
- 2+ years experience in overseeing the development and execution of integrated programs that leverage a few of the following: content marketing, inbound marketing, PPC, SEO, and social media
- Knowledge of the latest growth practices including paid acquisition, technical SEO, SEM, etc.
- Experience in Google Analytics and comfortable with other analytics tools
- Hands-on experience with paid acquisition channels (e.g. Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads Manager, etc)
- Expertise with CRM, marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot), and digital marketing tools (e.g. Demandbase, Ahrefs, Outreach, etc)
- Experience designing, implementing and measuring conversion rate optimization (CRO) tests
- Project management skills with the ability to work independently and cross-collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Statistical approach in data-driven decision making
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to compile and present cohesive reports with clear action items and insights
- Previous work designing or building and optimizing landing pages and/or sales funnels
- Experience with SaaS products a plus
- Unique thinker and collaborator who can engage others
- Customer-driven mindset: you strive to see everything through the lens of our target customers to inform strategy
- Sales-driven mindset: you strive to see everything through the lens of our sales team supporting them by driving marketing qualified leads
- Entrepreneurial instincts: you are a proactive self-starter with a solution-oriented attitude
- Insatiable drive to succeed
- Solicits and welcomes feedback
- Highly adaptable; welcomes change and can thrive in a high-growth start-up environment
Why Work with Us?
- A fantastic and flexible NYC work environment with an enthusiastic, positive team
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- 18 paid vacation days
- Medical and dental benefits
- Commuter benefits
We offer you
- Become part of a team of smart, open-minded people with individual qualities. Together we work on making technologies such as machine-learning applicable to everyday business problems.
- You’ll meet a rapidly growing company, with plentiful opportunities to grow into leadership roles. And you’ll face a steep learning curve & daily data science, technological and business challenges.
- Squirro provides a start-up environment and culture; fast-paced and agile with quick decision-making. It’s an honest and open environment where team members at all levels can make a difference and have a say.
- We believe in life-long learning and supporting the development of our staff.
Businesses capitalize on new opportunities, improve client relations, and optimize decision-making capabilities using Squirro’s vertical-specific Augmented Intelligence solutions, which combine human intelligence with powerful AI. An Insight Engine at its core,
Squirro delivers contextualized insights from your most relevant data sources and displays them directly, via workbench integrations, or through self-service applications.
Squirro works with global organizations, primarily in the Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, and Manufacturing industries. Customers include Bank of England, Standard Chartered, ING, Brookson, Candriam, and Ninety-One.
Founded in 2012, Squirro is currently present in Zürich, London, Munich, New York, and Singapore. Further information about AI-driven business insights can be found at https://squirro.com/
Get in Touch
Note to Agencies - Normally we do not proceed with applications from recruitment agencies. All unsolicited résumés from agencies will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be paid.