About the Job
The Chief Product Officer is responsible for defining and driving the product vision and strategy in line with the company’s business objectives. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, delivery, and our customers to deliver winning products.
You’ll oversee all aspects of product development from concept to launch, including ideation, design, prototyping, and post launch analysis. Experience with lean product management is a must. The CPO is furthermore responsible for product planning and development. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
You bring along experience in leading and mentoring a team of product managers and designers. You set objectives aligned to company goals and provide guidance to foster a productive and innovative work environment. As CPO you will work closely next to your team with data scientists, AI engineers, and other stakeholders.
In a fast changing market you will conduct thorough market research and competitor analysis to inform product decisions, product roadmap, and identify new opportunities. You will regularly communicate with prospects and customers to gather feedback and improve product offerings continuously. Based on this regularly evaluate all existing products / solutions to identify improvement or removal prospects.
The job is hands-on. You will be measured by your actual contribution and your ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Ideally you have a track record of >10 years of relevant experience.
- Product Management for Squirro's core GPT & Knowledge Management platform as well as specific solution offering (Cross-Border Case Resolution, Customer Support, Central Banking).
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners; scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Develop product, roadmap, pricing, and positioning strategies with thorough market research and competitor analysis; align the overall product strategy with marketing, sales and the management team
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prioritized features
- Work closely with engineering to deliver on the product roadmap with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Work with marketing and sales to create product collateral and effective go-to-market strategies; evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed; brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding; develop a good understanding of the competition and how Squirro compares
- Perform product demos to customers; solicit their feedback on Squirro
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Act as a leader within the company
- Proven work experience of >10 years in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Squirro was founded to spearhead the AI-Insights era by making the art of converting data into contextualized insights accessible to all.
Revolutionize Enterprise Decision Intelligence
Our vision is to lead the global transformation of enterprise decision intelligence by becoming the premier provider of AI-driven solutions that empower organizations to make informed, proactive decisions, transcending the boundaries of data and human capability.
Our Mission: Deliver cutting-edge AI Products
Our mission is to develop and deliver cutting-edge AI products that augment human intelligence, automate processes, and provide actionable insights for enterprises across industries. We aim to enable our clients to thrive in an increasingly complex and data-rich world.
Squirro is delivered stand-alone and more often as an integral component of existing enterprise systems, thus leveraging already made investments in CRMs or ITSM systems. Thus, Squirro is becoming a critical component of companies in their quest to drive better business decisions.
Gartner calls the category ‘Insights Engines’ and has repeatedly named us “Visionary” in the Magic. Quadrant. We call this Augmented Intelligence to point to the fact that that we augment humans in doing their jobs better and make smarter decisions, continuously.